COVID-19 Campus Mail Operations
UPS Shipping Guidelines
- Attach a mail service order form to the package, check UPS for the type of shipment, and include department/unit index to charge.
- All UPS shipments must be received at Campus Mail Services by 2:00 P.M.
- Include the department name and index of the UPS package.
- UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- International shipping: phone number and description of contents are required.
- Include email on the order form if shipping notifications are desired.
- Services are for University of Oregon related business only.
Domestic Shipping Options
Next Business Day Delivery
UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.: As early as 8 A.M.
UPS Next Day Air: Delivery by 10:30 A.M.
UPS Next Day Air Saver: Delivery by 3:00 P.M.
2 Business Day Delivery
UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.: Delivery by 10:30 A.M.
UPS 2nd Day Air: Delivery by end of day
3 Business Days
UPS 3 Day Select: Delivery by end of day
1-5 Business Days
UPS Ground: Delivery based on distance to destination
International Shipping Options
1-3 Business Days
UPS Worldwide Express Plus: Delivery by 10:30 A.M. or 12:00 P.M.
UPS Worldwide Express: Delivery by end of day
UPS Worldwide Saver: Delivery by end of day
2-5 Business Days
UPS Worldwide Expedited: Delivery by end of day
Services Offered by UPS Shipping
Insurance at no cost up to $100. Additional insurance is available for a fee.
Contact Mail Services for free supply delivery.
UPS offers value-added services such as pickup and delivery options, delivery notification, and special handling to meet your shipping needs.