COVID-19 Campus Mail Operations
FedEx Shipping Guidelines
- Attach a mail service order form to the package, check FedEx for the type of shipment, and include department/unit index to charge.
- All FedEx shipments must be received at Campus Mail Services by 2:00 P.M.
- Include the department name and index on the FedEx package.
- FedEx does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- International shipping: phone number and description of contents are required.
- Include email on the order form if shipping notifications are desired
- Services are for University of Oregon related business only.
Domestic Shipping Options
Next-Business Day Delivery
FedEx First Overnight®: Delivery by 8:00 AM the next-business-day morning.
FedEx Priority Overnight®: Delivery by 10:30 AM the next-business-day morning.
FedEx Standard Overnight®: next-business-day afternoon.
2 or 3 Business Day Delivery
FedEx 2Day® A.M.: 2 business days in the morning.
FedEx 2Day®: 2 business days.
FedEx Express Saver®: 3 business days.
Business Delivery Via Ground
FedEx Ground®: 1-7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
International Shipping Options
Fastest-Possible Delivery FedEx® International
Next Flight: the next available flight for urgent shipments.
FedEx International First®: 2 business days to Europe and 3 business days to Asia.
Delivery in 1, 2, or 3 Business Days
FedEx International Priority®: 1, 2, or 3 business days.
Delivery Within 5 Business Days
FedEx International Economy®: within 5 business days.